ECZEMA BUTTERRegular price $24.99
CLAY MUD MASKRegular price $11.99
Lizzie’s Clay Mud Mask Benefits:
INCLUDES: APPLICATION BRUSH AND CLAY MASK
You can use it as a face mask, hair shampoo, or even apply it to areas of your body that are affected by eczema, psoriasis etc. such as your legs, arms or back! Bentonite clay detoxes your skin by removing toxins. When this clay is mixed with water, it gives it a negative electric charge which is how it is able to cleanse the body. If you desire clear, fresh, and vital skin, below are even more reasons to give this clay a try! You can also use this clay as a baby powder or even in your bath for a detoxifying bath soak!
• Unclogs and shrinks pores
• Softens skin
• Draws out toxins from skin
• Gives your face a glow
• Exfoliates the skin
• Reduces the appearance of scars
• Regenerate skin tissue
• Gives you an even skin tone
• Reduces oily skin
• Purifies and detoxes skin
• Cleanses skin
• Good for irritated skin
• Soothes sensitive skin
• Treats acne
• Natural hair shampoo
• Exfoliates dead cells
• Soaks up sweat and oils from underarms and neutralizes bad body odor.
• Increases blood circulation
1. Completely remove all traces of makeup. You want to apply a clay mask on a really clean face. If applying to other parts of the body ensure the area is clean.
2. Mix 1-3 tsp of clay with a liquid substance (I.e. distilled water, aloe vera, green tea) I personally like using water.
3. Apply the clay mask evenly all over the face, neck and or whatever area you may be applying it to. Avoid the skin around the eyes at all cost. This skin is quite thin and can get damaged easily.
4. Let the mask completely dry on your skin if you can (recommended).
5. To properly remove the mask just splash enough warm water on face and with the fingertips give a gentle massage scrubbing in circular motion until the clay is completely re-hydrated, rinse off and pat dry with a face towel. OR you may take a warm washcloth and lay it over your face for a few seconds, take off, then rise face & pat dry. Do not use any soap or cleanser after or to remove.
6. Apply a toner to prepare your skin for the best absorption of moisturizers or facial oils.
7. After the toner has dried or evaporated from your skin, apply a light layer of moisturizer or oil. Don’t over-do it. You should aim to replenish the skin rather than smother it.
15 + face mask uses per package. However, this number may vary if using mask on other parts of the body such as your legs for eczema.This mask is only to be used on your face 2-3 times a week, NOT EVERYDAY** If you are applying mask to other areas of your body (i.e. legs, arms) you may use it daily. Always follow with a toner and a light layer of moisture (i.e; coconut oil, shea butter).
Ingredients: Bentonite Clay, Kaolin Clay
LIZZIE'S WHIPPED SHEA BUTTERRegular price $9.99
Q: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE WHIPPED BODY BUTTER AND WHIPPED SHEA BUTTER?
A: This Whipped Shea Butter contains NO COCONUT OIL for those who may be allergic to coconut oil.
Shea butter has MANY uses. It can be used on our hair and body as well as be used to treat illnesses such as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, arthritis, and insect bites. Shea butter has been around for centuries when it comes to skin and hair, it is moisturizing and replenishes/repairs cracked dry skin. She butter is packed with minerals and vitamins such as Vitamin E & Vitamin A, fatty acids and antioxidants that also nourish our skin and leave it feeling soft and rejuvenated. Shea butter is also known for many other things such as healing wounds, insect bites, soothing aching muscles, reducing skin inflammation, restoring elasticity, treat acne and blemishes. It even helps restore dry, damaged hair and reduces split ends.
Ingredients: Shea butter, extra virgin olive oil, vitamin e oil, pure essential oils.
Mango Grapefruit: Our mango grapefruit whipped shea butter includes the same invigorating, energizing and fruity delicious smell as our mango grapefruit body wash. They also pair perfectly together.
We just want to say thank you. You have no idea how much it means to a family business. All of our products are created by women of color. When you purchase something you're helping them put food on the table!
Thank you for believing in us.