Are you new to the natural hair journey or have been struggling for months to grow your hair to the desired length?
We've ALL been there sis. It's discouraging when you're in the beginner stages of going natural and your hair isn't cooperating. It doesn't look flattering like the curly girl influencers you see on social media. lol. You know what I'm talking about!
You've tried everything from shampoo, conditioner, probably 30 different hair growth oils, moisturizers and you may have gotten bold enough to do the "big chop" to jumpstart your hair journey.
You may not like this response but here's the only piece of advice I can give you to help your natural hair journey... ready?
If you truly want to step into the natural hair world and grow a beautiful mane of curls, you must RESPECT this journey. And sometimes this journey can take up to two years with consistency.
Our founder of Curl Bible started her curly hair journey two years ago and after a big chop, two years of dedication, and the right hair products, she now looks like this:
And that journey is what inspired her to start Curl Bible and develop the Glowry Hair Growth Oil. Now Curl Bible is the top online beauty supply store where you can find hair growth oils, conditioners, treatments, shampoo, styling tools and more!
So if you're truly ready to embrace this journey, join us on the "Glowry Hair Growth Challenge." Here's what to do:
1. Get your Glowry Hair Growth Oil Today. We've discounted. the price from $40 dollars to $28 bucks. If you found this from an ad online, the odds are you won't see this again so I'd purchase today before you pay full price on our site.
2. Grab shampoo & conditioner from our site as well. We have a bunch of amazing products from black women around the country who sell their items in our online beauty supply store.
3. Once you receive your items, which COULD take up to "three weeks" because of COVID and USPS taking foreverrrrrrrr to deliver items, give us a shout on Instagram so we can say "Thank ya" for joining the Hair Growth Journey.
4. Shampoo & Condition your hair with your new products
5. Use your hair growth oil every single day
6. Take pictures every two weeks to document your progress
7. Be patient with yourself
8. When you start seeing growth, tag us @curlbible so we can share you to our community of 100k followers and cheer you on
We look forward to welcoming you into the Curl Hair Community. Your time starts NOW. Don't wait. Your hair deserves it!
HOW TO USE:
Shake well well before every use. Apply to fingertips and massage scalp, repeat through different sections of the scalp. Always wash hands before use. You can also add a few drops to your deep conditioner to intensify treatment. Use sparingly a little goes a long way.